Here’s all you have to do:
1. Download the files you want.
2. Call your local copy center, such as a Kinko’s, for a price quote.
3. Order signs at least 22″ X 28″ for maximum visibility.
4. You can print in color (expensive) or black and white (inexpensive)
5. You can email the files to the copy center or bring them in person on a flash drive or CD.
6. To save money, you can purchase styrofoam or cardboard separately as a backing for the printed sign (Walmart or office supply store) and staple the printed sign to the backing yourself, rather than having it done by the copy shop.
Thanks to the organizations who provided these!